Friday, March 19, 2010

bedazzled the camera :)

Sunday
15/03/10

I was so bored during the weekends and so I decided to bedazzled my camera (actually its the boyfriend's) LOL! When I was at Midvalley, I saw from one of the lil' stalls selling pwetty rhinestones.. So I got myself all the purplish and pinkish rhinestones for the camera..haha! I bet now y'all know what are my favourite colours..hehe :) Once I got home, I sat down patiently and bedazzled the camera in purple and pink :) Wala! It was such an art..LOL!


take 1 taa daa! its purplish pink :)

take 2

take 3

the boyfriend was shocked when I surprised him with the camera. He was like, 'is that my camera? Next time when I use it my friends sure ask me whether I'm gay anot!' LOL! but pwetty neh :P thanks bii for letting me bedazzled it..hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger