Monday, March 1, 2010

Day out with Dorie babe & Sky lounge :)

Saturday
27/02/10
Dorie babe ajak me out for lunchie so we headed to Bangsar Village 2 for Delicious :) We had a great time hanging out and having heart to heart talk together!hee..Thanks for being there for me babe! After lunching we went around Telawi Streets to shop around the boutiques. Dorie almost bought the whole of Telawi Street..LOL! Thanks for the day out babe! I really had a great time catching up with you! :)


My all time favourite. Chocolate Brownies + Hot Chocolate Sauce + Vanilla ice cream *yummies*


Dorie's spicy seafood spagetthi :)


with Dorie babe :)




Dorie babe :)






she got a skirt :)

In the evening, at the lobby of my condo there were lion dance.....



After lion dance, I joined mummy for her reunion dinner with her highschool mates at verve suite's poolside & sky lounge......

yummie salad :)




my favourite! 'sushiii' :)






me & sis's :)




on my way up to the sky lounge at floor 35 :)



the bar :)










entrance to the movie theater :) that night it was screening the movie 'chocolate' :)


HAHA!where's the cctv shooting from?




they have a pool table up there :)


a fusball table too :)




view from above..so pwetty isn't is :)


with sis in the gym :)


the public toilet has a jacuzzi..how cool is that :)


there's a sauna too! haha


movie theater with 12 seats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger