Monday, March 8, 2010

Maybank Malaysian Open 2010

Sunday
7/03/10
It's the finals for Maybank Malaysian Open 2010 @ KLGCC. The boyfriend and I went to catch the last round at bout 11am. We were following Thongchai Jaidee's & K.J Choi's flight and its the flight were most of the crowd follows :) They are really good asian players. The weather was freaking hot and I got sunburn *gosh* :'( After Jaidee finished his game we watched Noh Seung-Yul's flight as it was the championship flight :) It was so chee gek so see him play and he was steady all the way. He's such a talented korean dude who is only 19 years old. He had to birdie the last hole to win and he certainly did *woohoo* Overall he played 14 under and lead K.j Choi by one stroke :D After the game, I was totally drench out and I need water and air cond badly..lol!
In the evening, the boyfriend and I went to catch 3D Alice in Wonderland @ gsc midvalley :) It was okie okie only lor..I expected it to be nicer.. Inside the cinema it was so cold *brrr* good thing I had my warm bwear bwear to cuddle :) Even after we left the cinema I can still the frozen bug..seriously cold wei..
After movie, we left for ss2 for dinner cause the boyfriend wanted to eat tai chow..haha! :D

brekkie at my place :)

nasi lemak + roti canai :P

*yum yumss*

our passes :)

the colourful wristbands i got :)


the boyfriend ❤

with the boyfriend ❤

macho-nyerr :P



Thongchai Jaidee (Thong zai 'sweet')

boyfriend eating pocky :P



looks like the butterfly finds me sweeeet :)



*bluekkss* ' don't want snap liao la :P

woo..look at the crowd following jaidee's flight :)

everyone is waiting at the 10th hole :)

brought sausages to picnic there..LOL!

mm *nyum nyum*



i steal the sign from bro 'quiet please' .HAHA!

Bro and Jeremiah :)

young korean dude, Noh Seung-Yul teeing off at hole 18

the winner of Maybank Malaysian Open 2010 :)

HAHA!sampat la :P

there were starbucks on wheels..haha :P


car to be won for hole in one :D

In the evening, we went to catch 3D Alice in Wonderland.....
Alice in Wonderland..so so only lor..i rate 3 star out of 5 :)

with the boyfriend

we got chicken meatball before movie cause we're damn hungry *rawrr*

with our 3D specs..i look so eww but that's the only pic we took :P

After movie, we headed to ss2 for dinner.....
baby's lin chi kang :) my sea coconut *yumss* :)

baby's kong fu chau..he ❤s it don't chu bii :P

my fried glass noodles 'tung fun'..so so nia :P

baby's fried hokkien mee ;p


yummies..oh gosh,can you see im still so red..sunburn kao kao *sobs*


Today I totally had tonnes of fun roaming around the golf course with the boyfriend!hee..ure very 1st time experince bii.. I hope you had fun! :) Thanks for temaning me bi although it was super hot and tiring *big hugs* We finally got to watch Alice in Wonderland but you and I agree it was so so only la hor..haha! We so had what you wanted for dinner bii, 'Tai Chowww' :)
It was such a tiring day but I had so much fun bii..Thanks for everythinggg huns! *mwahss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger