Friday, March 19, 2010

phone die-ded :(

Thursday
18/03/10

The day which I've expected that will come sooner or later! Finally my phone decided to retire *sad sad* although its a damnn kuno phone but I love the keypads. It all started with some water sipping into the keypad and my phone started to get cacated ever since that happened *haihz* On this very day, i was having a hard time to on the phone. Even if i managed to on it, I couldn't type in my pin. Even if i could, i couldn't type messages cause of the cacated keypad. Worst still, the phone auto off itself *grrr* that's the most geram part! Thanks to the lifesaver of the day, my babe Michele happens to bring her spare phone for me. She was so nice to offer me to use it temporarily :) Thanks truck loads babe!

my cacated old phonee *pai seh* haha!
my tempo phone from Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger