Monday, March 8, 2010

Bubble Tea ❤

Monday
8/03/10
Weekend seems to pass in a blink of an eye. Good thing I'm off on mondays..No class *yeay yeays* :) The boyfriend came and brought me out for lunchie in Manjalara, Kepong :) After that, I teman him for his medical check up in Pusat Bandar Damansara. It was so hard to get a parking so I dropped him and waited in the car..hee :) Once he was done we went to get my favourite Bubble Tea @ Mont' Kiara's Yippie Cup *yippie* In the evening once daddy got back from work he ajak the boyfriend to play badminton..LOL! I joined them play too..what a sweaty game..haha :)

with my hunnie boo
my fried spagetthi.used to be nicer but not anymore.the boyfriend cooks x1000 times better :)

the boyfriend's yee mee chee yuk fun *nyums* :P


the portion was so huge & i didn't finish it.sowee bii.partly it didn't taste very good.
we got Bubble Tea!! I tried passion fruit for a change..not too bad. The boyfriend got my all time favourite, 'yam' :)

yummies..Yippie Cup's Bubble Tea is the BEST *Thumbs up* :)


my macho baby *winks* :P



we both have something in common. we Bubble Tea! :)






*shake shake shakee* :P

hee..both are minee! :P

awh..look at the boyfriend with his cute-dimples-that-makes-you-melt :P

nottie boii..simply pee~ing to the pond..i bet the fishies will die bii :P


I had so much fun spending the day with you bii! *hops on you and squeeze you tightly* I can't believe that you'll be leaving tmr already *sobs* Don't leave bii..I wish you didn't have to dear! But I know you need to settle things and you'll be BACK as soon as everything's settle. I hope tomorrow never comes. I hate to see you leave and start the waiting mood again. I'llmissyousomuchihunnybuubuu! I you boyfriend! *mwahss mwahss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger