Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank god it's Friday :)

Friday
26/03/10

Last day of uni for the week :) gosh! It's just torturing to wake up for class everyday at 6 something. As for today, I had economic quiz. 15 mins for 12 question..LOL!such a short time period given :( But oh well, thank god it's over. After continued on with econs lecturer & tutorial. Wholeday packed with econs econs econs! *sien douu* T.T I just couldn't wait till class is over then I can have lunchie with the boyfriend. During lunch the boyfriend brought me for pork noodles (chee yuk fun) @ somewhere near taipan. One of the yummiest chee yuk fun ever! *slurpps* I dunno what's up with us..always craving for pork noodles..ONE day sure become pig already..LOL! This chee yuk fun is simply one of the best with lotsa mince pork and pork balls! After that teman-ed bii to get flowers for the house and we went for golfing together with brobie @ KGPA's driving range :)



chee yuk fun *slurppss*


It's my 1st time seeing a sign say 'penang' pork mee..usually people say penang prawn me/chow kueh teow..LOL!

After that, teman-ed the boyfriend to get some flowers....

woo..so pweeety :)

Next we, headed back home to pick bro and went for golf....

the boyfriend with his driver :P





lil' brobie :)








KGPA's driving range :)



pitching competition to hit the 50m marker wins an ice cream!i won!!woohoo!so bro bought me Wendy's Frosty *yumss* :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger