Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lunchie @ JoJo

During my break time I meet up with my babe Gen for lunchie :) We decided to go JoJo Little Kitchen, SS15 for pan mee..hee..It's the 2nd time Im trying it..I would say it's yummier compared Face to Face noodle house..lol!After lunchie we wanted to go for our usual routine, Snowflaking! BUT sadly, snowflakes wasn't open till 1pm..By that time our break also ended already.. We hop over to AC for a drink and chit chat till class begins :) thanks for temaning me today babe! :)


my JoJo's traditional dry pan mee *yumms* ( i always order for thick noodles) :)


it comes with a soup too with meatballs and mince pork *nyumms* :)


gen's fried pork pan mee. has a sweeet flavour :)

the chili corner *yumss*

daily promo that they offer :)


with gen babe at AC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger