Friday, March 19, 2010

Kai Fan @ White

Thursday
18/03/10

Finally! today its the day for Kai Fan with the babe babes, G.E.T.L.C.L.S @ Sunway's white corner coffee shop! It's so good to gather together and catch up with one another! Feels like the good old times when we always go in one gang together during breaks and lunchie for kai fan. The kai fan is simply DE-LI-CIOUS! I call it the ultimate kai fan everrr! Once you've tried it, you won't eat in any other kai fan stalls anymore, trust me!! Hahah! It's seriously affordable and worth every bit of chicken + rice + soup! :D


my favourite roasted kai pei!! *yummiesT*

Kai fan for everyone :)

Carmen, Shenay, Lee Wen, Lianne

The G.E.T.L.C.L.S


carmen & gen buying micheal jackson (soya bean + cincau) :P

the sweet old couple who sells soya bean by the side of sunway college :)

our micheal jackson :P

Before I left uni, once I got to my car................
LOLS! my babe babe prank me..I knew it was her already :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger