Sunday, March 21, 2010

P period is over :)

Saturday
20/03/10


Today is the day where my 'P' expires! *yeays* can't believe it that I've been driving for 2 years already. Finally, I got my CDL license. CDL = Cermat Dan Laju! LOLs! Mummy helped me to renew my P to CDL one day before it expires. Mana tau damn zha dou. If you renew early then you can only renew for one year. If you happen to renew after it expires then you are able to renew it for 5 years. what a system! So I only managed to renew mine for a year. After a year have to go back and renew AGAIN! *mafannn* Mummy was excited enough that she helped me to remove my P sticker from the car..haha! It certainly feels different to be normal driver now. I'm just like any driver on the road! :) No more people bullying P drivers like me..hoorrayy!haha!


No more P *weehee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger