Friday, March 5, 2010

Day in uni & shopping for groceries :)

Friday
5/03/10

Woohoo! Friday has come and it's the last day of class of the week..which means..tomorrow it'll be Saturday!Anything exciting tomorrow?maybe I'll go watch Maybank Malaysian Open 2010 at Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC) yet still undecided..hehe..But I will definately go and catch the finals on Sunday :)
Mummy woke me up extra early today cause she thought my class was earlier..It was supposed to be an hour later of what she'd thought..LOL!
Mummy said,' Girl ah girl, time to wake up for class already..you've overslept ah..no need to wash your hair today la.'
*got up from my bed and checked my phone*
*thought my phone sot jor and the alarm didn't sound*
mane tau I was still early..swt..
I replied, 'yor miii, why did you wake me up so early?class starts at 9 la.'
Mummy pulak say, 'aiyohh, thought class starts at 8 ma..sorry sorry..go back to bed yea.'
*door closed*
Today it was more worth while attending economics lecture. She hold us for 2 hours cause she started teaching today and we're already given assignments..so fast! :( Face to Face for pan mee :) SS15's one is still the BEST I've tasted :) Later on, I teman-ed mummy to Sunway Piramid's Maxis Centre and so ngam their system was down & ask us to come back another day..zha douu.. Mummy as usual so fierce, she say ' I want to see your manager!' the lady also scare already then quickly got a number for my mum :) After that, I teman-ed mummy to do some grocery shopping in Jusco :)

lunching in SS15's Face to Face noodle house.....
Daddy's House Specialty noodle soup Mummy's House specialty dry noodles My all time favourite Mince pork pan mee..haven gotten bored of it yet..haha :P the ultimate Dry chilli :) Ice Lemon Tea is ♥ Daddy busy checking the scores for Maybank Malaysian Open 2010 :)


After lunching with the parents..I teman-ed mummy to the Maxis Center in Sunway Piramid..i ♥ the lights on the ceiling.. It kept me staring at em' cause it changes colour from time to time..lol

I saw these cute lil' jelly containers when I stepped into Jusco supermarket :)

winne the pooh is the cutest! :)

I got my contact solution. Solo Care Aqua is the brand that I've always been using ever since I started wearing contact lens. So dai..buy daddy + mummy [free] baby..HAHA! One thing good bout this brand is that it always comes with a antibacterial lens case in every box. worth to buy!

have you seen this before?so cute ler..Hello Kitty Tissue box :)

The jap brand Pocky. The other version of Rocky. Haha!

My all time favourite Teddy Bwear biscuits with Chocolate chips! *yummies* I was so lucky to grab the last packet on the shelf :)

Fitnesse Cereal which I always eat with oats :)

I got onigiri TOO! chuka lidako & Ebikko mayo *yums*

chuka lidako. *nyum nyum* :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger