Friday, March 5, 2010

vautinvestment

Hey peeps!

Today was rather funny. My friend buzz me up and asked me to check out his new forum on investment..woo..I bet some of you must be thinking what about investment? making more $$? How how how?! hehe..Your curiousity is about to be filled :) As a friend, I'm just trying to give my support to his readily new forum . So here I am to show you what is it all about. Though I am not an investment person, I found his forum quite 'investment enlightening'. When the forum mentioned about 'magic of dividend yield', sounded somewhat magical right. True enough, it was not the oozie woozie 'magic' I had thought of but the explanation provided sounded pretty 'magical'. I would say good effort & he has put a lot of thought to it. It's pretty cool once you understand it. For those who are interested, please do not hesitate to check it out! You'll never know it may benefit you! Have funn :)




www.vauntinvestments.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger