Saturday, October 30, 2010

Catch up with high school dearies

Friday, 29.10.10

Meet my highschool besties!
Jia Wen and Jen :)
We finally get to hangout and catch up on each other cause everyone has been so busy and it was so hard to choose a date where all of us were freee..
Jen came and pick me up at my place and we head over to Ali Cafe @ Desa for yumcha session.
It was my 1st time to AC, Desa although it has been there for quite some time dy.
After an hour, Jia Wen finally arrived.lol
I had half boiled egg on a super thick toast and it was okok ni & Jen had cendol biasa..haha
We stayed there for bout 2 hours and left. On the way back we grab Otai Burger *nyums*
I think Ramli would have been better but there's no Ramli nearby =/
p.s : It was Jia Wen's 1st time trying Otai..haha..

Got back to my place to chill and monster up our burgers *nyums*
Had pillow talk with the girls and camwhore a little with babymackie's photo booth..lol

Meet the besties <3
ugh..bad lighting

snap #1
Photobucket

snap #2 
Photobucket
snap #3
she and her typical lala pose :P
Photobucket
snap #4
Photobucket
snap #5
Photobucket
snap #6
this was just out of randomness..lol
Photobucket
snap #7
Distorted face.
i have big eye and jia wen has tiny one :P
Photobucket


That's for friday night :)
btw dearies, thanks to blogger..I can't upload pic via blogger pic uploader already cause it says, "Whoops! You're out of space. You are using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photo". FML la!
I only started blogging january this year and now i've reach the limit..swt!
How to blog without posting pics right..The most troublesome part is that now i've to use photobucket instead. double mafan-ness *ugh*
Prolly I might take a long time to update my post dearies..sry
But..I'll try my best to still keep my blog alive kie!
So Don't give up on me..Keep tuning in and keep reading
Big thanks to those of you who are my faithful readers all these while *hugs*
Have a great weekend ahead!

AND YEAH, Happy Halloween peeps!
Tonite i'll be heading to FlyFm's Nite of The Howling @ Luna bar.
If you guys happens to be going, I'll see you there!
*cheers*
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger