Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hanging out with the girls

Tuesday, 5.10.10

It was girls-day-out!
Seven of us, the G.E.T.L.C.L.S babes were having a blast together enjoying each other's company :)
Ever since, we graduated from Sunway's FIA program, everyone went their separate path to pursue their studies. We were all separated but are hearts are still together as one as the seven sisters :)
Usually there will be holes and patches where one or two might not be able to make it.
It was great that everyone could make it together for this time round.
Our communication channel is through twitterrrr :)
I think without twitter we won't be able to keep up with each other's latest updates and to still keep in contact so closely.
So my dear darling Ee Lain, do make an account and start twitting with us :)
We won't want you to feel left out *smiles*

We met up in curve for a change and had lunch at Ikea :)
Ikea's swedish meatballs of 10 pcs were only at RM8. It was promo day!
Sorry no pics on food cause my cammie's memory card ran into some prob and I had to reformat it :(
For the 1st time I managed to gobbled up my entire plate of fries and meatball..monster or what?
I've never been able to finish em up and I rmbr I use to let the boyf to finish up for me. He doesn't like to waste food so die die also he will finish em up for me..teehee :)

After makan, we went around ikea and ikano to jalan jalan.
Last stop was at Curve's Chocolate lounge for some drinks *nyums*

Here are my girls..

Lianne, myself, Lee Wen & Shenay darling
Chocolate Lounge for dessert :)
Supposedly for two but it was rather just nice for all of us to try :)
seven fork fighting their way in to dip into the hot melted chocolate :):)

We shared the drinks among ourselves :)


shenay & lianne babe :)
gen, myself, lee wen & mun mun


lianne & ee lain 
lee wen, mun mun & myself










It was another unforgettable day out together :)
I wish I could have stayed a little longer girls..sorry I had to leave early :)
Nonetheless, I very much enjoyed everyone's company!
Love y'all babes to the bitss!
xoxo

signing off dearies!
thanks for tuning in :)
Have a great weekend aite!
*cheers*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger