Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What hurts even more when you don't even try


I've been bottling up everything inside me and I've finally poured it out.
It always makes me feel much better after that.
We girls are often sensitive and emotional and many times we overthink things..agree?
In order to feel better, we pour out whatever that's been bothering us.
It is acceptable and bearable if undesirable things happens just once or twice..the most give it thrice.
Anything more than that becomes a habit of yours and it will stick onto you forever.
If you don't realize and bother changing for the better. Then you're not being yourself.  You're not being true to yourself and to me.You know it better for yourself.
Don't you realize how many times has this happened. It's like a cycle.
As much as I hate to repeat myself, I HATE telling you over and over again but I can't stand it but to tell you cause I don't see any effort coming from your side.
More than you ever know..I do understand what you're going through
I undertand that you won't be able to go online as often as you like or even to call me as often as you like.
I understand that you wanted to save up and thats why you did not reload your phone to call nor text me.
I'm fine with that and it's okie. But what happens to the time when you have zero credit but I never fail to send you endless morning msges, class ended messages and goodnight messages?
I was being so patient and I didn't even complain dropping you msges even though I know there won't be any reply from your side. But i've stop doing that cause I realize you don't even give a damn bout it.
I know things can never be like last time due to the constraints that you're facing. I understand that and I don't demand for calls, texts and fb msged as often as last time.
In fact I never demand you to do things that you don't want to.
When you weren't able to to call me or go online. I took the effort and initiative to call you even though it's not coming out from my own pocket. But hey atleast I did made an effort to call you as and when to see what's going on and to show that I still care for you as much as I did from the start. Never less.
I took the effort to drop you freakinglongmessagesinfb and you never really bother replying them.
I don't mind even if it's just a short reply but atleast show me that you're still there and that you still care and that I'm still important to you and that I still mean something to you.
Little thought and action does matters to me no matter how tiny and small it may seem.
Cause you know why, I know how to value things. I know how to be grateful and be appreciative of things and never once to take things for granted. I hope that you can do the same.
So don't gimme excuses that you've only got a small time to spare online when you got the chance to.
You would rather do something else which is far less important by posting ur status, commenting on other people's status and wall post rather than leaving me with a message.
It hurts me to see things like that happen. It's okie that you wanna post things up and comment on other people's status/wall or whatsoever but why do you have to leave me out as as i'm invisible to you?
Do you know how much that hurts? You tell me that you could hardly online and once you get the chance to, you don't even atleast try to drop me a freaking fb msg or something?
You tell me one thing and yet you do another. Are you hiding something from me? sometimes I wonder
I hope you do know where I'm coming from and do something bout it.
Mean whatever you've said and keep to your words like how you used to be last time
You are known for keeping to ur word not to break any promises..what happened to all that?
When you say that you'll call, I'll wait patiently by the phone.
When you say that'll you be dropping me a fb msg, I refresh my page so often just to see ur msg popping in. How come none of that happen lately? *sigh*
I wish you could just....
STOP apologizing profusely
Show me that you still care
Show me that you want to turn things around for the better
Show me and prove to me that you're still worth waiting and fighting for.

p.s i still love you despite  of whatever that has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger