Sunday, October 24, 2010

To kill boredom on tuesday's


Tuesday, 26.10.10



Booyah dearies!
I know..I know..Once again I left my blog dead for bout a week or so..
Sorry guys.. I didn't had the mojo to blog and nothing much has been going on..
Since it was my off day = class freee.. I decided to paint my nails & catch up with some cw tv shows :)

I had no idea of what colour to paint & i ended up painting them turquoise again =/
How boring kan. I know.. I need to buy some new colours! I wanna go for nail polish shopping!

I added some flowers and tiny dots on the nails and a coat of shimmery white.
It looks memaid-ish after the shimmery white coat. lol


Good news to share!
Daddy got me a complimentary pass to watch the LPGA tour @ KLGCC this Friday-Sunday!
Michelle Wie is coming this round and my friends who are the amature players qualified to play as well!
*excited to the max*

That's all for now dearies!
Stay tune for more updates!
*cheers*
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger