Sunday, October 10, 2010

YouTube Favourites

Hey Peeps!
I'm feeling bored & restless right now
Rather than wasting my time lazing around cause I'm too lazy to study
So why not let's blog bout something right? :)
I decided to share with you guys some of my YouTube FAVOURITES! :D
I warn you. It's addictive when you start watching/listening to em :P

My latest addicted by Jason Chen
He's super talented. Listen to him once and you'll keep coming back for moreee..

#1 Grenade cover


#2 Love The Way You Lie

#3 Just A Dream 


Who's next?
A motivational speaker who is one legged, Josh Sundquist
He's awesomeeee!~
Subscribe to him and watch his videos and you'll know why he's awesome :)


Sam Tsui
Another great singer on the list :)
Don't want an ending


Shane Dawson
Top entertainer. Watch his hilarious videos and you'll be laughing ur ass off.
Subscribe to him and watch his videos. You won't regret it :)



Here's me with red mummeh :)

I hope you guys would love what I've just shared.
Enjoy the videos!
Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Stay tune for more updates
Have a great week ahead
Till next time......
*cheers*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger