Sunday, October 17, 2010

tiny update

Saturday, 16.10.10
The night before I having insomnia and I just couldn't fall asleep till bout 3 in the morning :/
1st time I'm using the word insomnia on me..lol! I was lying comfortably on my sheets at 1am and i keep  tossing and turning till I finally managed to fall asleep.
6.30am sharp daddy barged into my room to get his camera and he woke me up *ugh*
sometimes I'm lightest sleeper everrrr.. He ruined my sleep and prolly my dream that I was halfway dreaming..lol
Since I was up that early, i decided to teman mummy to the wet market cause it's been quite sometime since I last followed her.
I saw the cutest chicks ever in a little cage. If only I had my camera with me :(
I restocked my tiny earring and bobby pins cause they always mysteriously go missing..haha
Grab my favourite breakkie, bun with dry meat + chicken floss + fried egg *nyums*

Got home waiting to skype my darling which are all over the world and both also ffk :(
It's hard to get everyone together cause of the different time zones..oh well..
Then I was tied to my chair to catch the latest season of America's Next top model s15 :)

In the afternoon, thought of taking a short nappie but I ended up hibernating for 3 hours+ .
I really needed that but I've missed the evening church service =/ mum said I was asleep so she didn't want to wake me up..aww :)

Woke up to a surprise from the boyf! I'm glad that he's being his old self again *hugs you tightly* I really appreciate it bii! By next month the boyf will be back! Can't wait!I love you to the bits! *mwahs*

Aunties all the way from Cheras payed me a visit and one of them asked me in a serious tone whether am I okay as in terms of health. I was stunned by her seriousness and I stumbled to answer her replying that I'm okay?I'm good?lol. That was weird to the max weih. I wonder what was she thinking =/

Group assignment is something I hate being involved with. I was rather pissed at something and it's all better nowww. Somehow I still the burden of being the so called leader of the group. Doesn't mean I'm the leader I have to do most of the things..swt

Group presentation is on monday and wish me luck guys. Tuesday is the deadline for the last assignment and I'm assignment FREE for this sem *whew* 

It's time to turn on my nerd mode and start preparing for my finals which is exactly 28 days from now.
Please gimme to mojojojo to STUDY..after I'm done with my finals I'll be having a long summer break..Can't waitttt! :D

Nerd mode onz


Signing off for now dearies!
Thanks for tuning in
Have a great week ahead!
*cheeers*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger