Monday, October 25, 2010

LPGA Tour 2010

Friday (22.10.10) - Sunday (24.10.10)


The day has finally arrive.
Today's the 1st day of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour held in Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country club ( KLGCC) Good thing it's just 5 mins away from my place :)
I'm glad that I got a complimentary pass If not I would have to pay 50 bucks for the season pass which you will be entitled to 3 days of entry. Usually for all golf events, daddy will be able to get me passes to get in.
I'm such a lucky girl. Thanks daddy! :)
Were any of you guys there to catch the game?
Well, some of you might be thinking why of all sports i'm interested with golf right?
It's cause I play golf..haha..Most of my 'friends' would have known all the way back from high school.
So yeaps, believe it or not I do golf! I used to play competitive golf last time back in school for years and eversince I started college/uni I slowed down my game..haha..That explains why I'm not as tan as I used to be :)

Oh right people! back to the topic!
Guess what?! Michelle Wie is playing this round. It's her 1st time playing on the ground of Malaysia. Instead of always watching her over the screens, now I actually get to see her face to face :)
Plus, my dear friend Kelly Tan who is a amature player playing in the circuit as well. She's only 17 this year and she has already make it this far. She has such great potential and I'm so proud of her! :)

Besides that, Big shots that are playing which rank top 5 in the world are Ai Miyazato, Christie Kerr, Jiyai Shin, Yani Tseng & Suzann Pettersen. If you were wondering what's Michelle Wie's rank..She's currently rank #7 but yet she draws the largest crowd during the tournament. I guess she's everyone's favourite :)

Btw, thankyouuu guys who shared the VIP pass with me and get me into VIP rest hunts and rooms for amazing aircond, food and drinks! :)

I have a couple of pics to share with you guys.
The pics may be jumble up between the 3 days event cause I'm squeezing everything in one post.
sorry guys but I do hope that you'll still enjoy looking at em..
So i'll just let the pics do the talking aite :)
enjoy...


Signed by Michelle Wie :)

signed by Ai Miyazato
Here are the complimentary passes :)
.
Top 10 pro ladies around the world :)

My dear friend Kelly Tan :)

Here's Ai Miyazato ( Rank #1 in the world)

This is Amanda Blumenherst and her caddy is her boyf who is a US american baseball player who has zero knowledge on golf..haha! but they look so cute together and her boyf is damnn tall.

Here's Momoko Ueda. One of the prettiest jap pro with her hot pink shorts.

Here we have Michelle Wie! everyone's all time favourite. She's TALL (6'1")
 Natalie Gulbis is also one of the crowd's favourite. She's so pretty :)
 It's Kelly Tan
 Natalie Gulbis on the practice green before her game

Michelle Wie with her caddie

Here's Christina Kim. She's so cute and bubbly :)
Notice her trademark, she likes to wear her hat the other way round.

Natalie Gulbis again at her last tee shot

Here's daddy getting michelle to sign the cap and coincidently both of them are wearing green..lol

Guess who I met over there, it was my high school bestie, Jen! I bumped into her on the 1st day of the game we took the shuttle bus to the club..lol
We kept each other company during 2 days of the tournaments. Thanks jen! :)

It was worth to watch the pros play under the hot scorching sun despite getting smexy tans lines on my neck, shoulders, arms, thighs, and ankle..lol! it's so oogly kay! AND now both my shoulders got sunburned kao kao. They're hurting to the max! Lesson learned is to not wear sleeveless anymore to watch the game.
This week will be the PGA Tour from Thursday (28/10) - Sunday (31/10) at The Mines!
I wont be missing that! I've already got my pass to go for it. Again.. Thanks daddy!
Anyone who is going, I hope to see you there!
Btw, the pics I've uploaded above is very limited. I'll post the rest of it in facebook asap. sry!
So stay tune and checkout the album once I've posted it :)


That's all for now dearies!
signing off with patrick boy!
stay tune for more updates
have a great week ahead dearies!
*cheers*
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger