Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just another day


Hey Dearies!

Look at what I spotted on federal otw to uni this morning bout 7.45am.
It was the opposite direction to where I'm heading =/
First time in my life I witness a car caught on fire right before my eyes.
The fire was already engulfing the car when I was passing by.
I was wondering why isit so jam on federal when other days were just fine at that stretch.
Mane tau car on fire and you know how kepo malaysians are right.
Everyone has to stop.pause.look.drive away. I was actually doing the same..lol.
I don't whether the driver was in there or he managed to escape. I HOPE he/she did.
I was driving so i didn't manage to get a good pic of it..sorry guys

Looks at this cacated camera skills. I just managed to caught bits of it.
Got to uni bout slightly over 8am and thought that I'm late.
Mane tau lecture was postponed to 8.30am cause my lecture was having some prob with her car.
I wasn't late afterall. In fact I was early :)
Marketing lecturer went on for 2 hours and I had a 2 hours break.
So far I've started taking marketing this sem and I'm loving it so far compared to the rest of the subs.
Good thing I made the right choice of majoring it *pheww*

Lecture ended and we saw volkswagen setting a spot in the middle of our basketball court with 3 brand new volkswagen polo and a band set *scratch head* was wondering what were they doing in metro..lol
Metro is like dead and why would they want to have something like that here.
After 1 or 2 hours later, we heard people singing and performing right at that spot under the scorching sun :s Man..that was crazy.
Well, it was some sort of a contest and people were performing to compete against each other for some great prizes.
It was pretty disturbing during classes where some of them sang really loud and some sang beautiful sweet. It got everyone dashing out of the classroom to see who was singing.lol


hmm..my finals are coming up in a month time and I'm still procrastinating to face my books.
Instead more often I'm stuck in facebook. It's my motivator and also my ultimate distractor =/
I've already made myself a study plan and yet I keep telling myself effective tomorrow.
When tomorrow comes,  it becomes effective tomorrow *sigh* this has to stop!
I need to do well for my finals as I'm on sports scholarship and I wouldn't want to screw it up.
Godpleasehelpme. Gimme the mojo to face my books and NOT facebook.

Yesterday I got to know that my last paper falls on the 18th november *woohoo* I'm finishing my papers earlier than I've expected but what was sucky is that my paper only starts at 6.45pm..I mean wth weii.. what happen to 9am like the rest of the papers. Isn't it better to start early and finish early so that we can enjoy the rest of the day *ishh* cacated time slot *gerammm*

Next monday, I'll be having a presentation for communication in business *brr*
The lecturer made it seems to formal and hard on us. This week's lecture she kept stressing on how to a good presentation to be. Not on what we should present on =.='
Having goosebumpsrightnow. As soon as I get the points from my teammates I will start doing the pp slides on my own. I don't wanna risk it on other people's hand cause there's not much time to spare.
Just hope that things will run smoothly. We get good grades. We happy and move on.
Last assignment to be handed in is consumer behaviour.
Can't wait to be assignment free for the rest of 2nd sem :)




That's all for now dearies
Signing off with patrick :)
Thanks for tuning in
*cheers*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger