Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life's been pretty hectic

Hey Dearies,

I know it's been awhile since I've last update my blog
Cobweb are filling in..lol
I've been pretty busy running here and there as some of you know I've been juggling between work and uni. I work during the weekends and I'm back for classes during weekdays.
I would say it's pretty hard to work and study at the same time.
I haven had much time for myself untill this week.
I'm currently on my sem break for a week and break officially ends tomorrow *sigh*
how I wish I had another week to last.
But guess what?! I'm back to update you guys with all that has been happening around me.
As I've promised much earlier, I'll fill you in with my trip to Penang.
Well, not just Penang alone but JB and Singapore too!
I'll try my best to start posting them up real soon aite!
wait for it :)

Thanks for tuning in all these while dearies!
Have a great weekend
*cheers*
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger