Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lovely uni mates

28.10.10, Thursday

Today feels as if it was the last day of the sem
As usual, I always bring my cammie with me wherever I go and I definitely feel insecure if I don't have my cammie with me. I remembered few months back when I went on a roadtrip to Bidor with the boyf, I realize I forgot to bring my cammie while we were on the highway already.
How can I forgot to bring the most important thing..silly me
I felt like a baby cause I was so moody and put on a sour face in front of the boyf and you know what..
He was the sweetest of the sweetest of all! He actually drove me back home all the way just to get the cammie *melts* I was never in such a behaviour before but I would never ever forgot what the boyfie did! He understands me. thankyousomuch for spoiling me bii! :)

Lol..nways, back to the post..
so yeah, a day snapping away with my uni mates :)

Here are the girls during our management tutorial
The guys : Jiri & Kok Guan
Girls : Amanda, Shin Yi & Amy
us supposedly to look crazy but me and amy gave the ninja look =/



At the end of consumer behaviour class. in short we call cb class.
when i tweet bout cb assignments and cb lecture/tutorial..my friends always thought that i'm cursing in chinese (cibai) lol.
No laaa guys, It's Consumer Behaviour :)
Btw, Ms. Connee is the best lecturer for sem 2. We're lucky to have her as our marketing lecturer as well as for cb.
After class ended at 3.30pm. I've another3 hours to spare before the dinner tonight to celebrate Mun Mun's belated birthday. Meanwhile waiting for time to pass, I hang out with my frens in ss15 for dessert.
Since the weather was blazing hot, we decided to have my all time favourite, 'Snowflakes'.
Unfortunately when we got there bout 4.30pm It was fullhouse & the queue was suparrr long. I think Snowflakes should shift to a bigger lot where it can accommodate more people and they would twice as much profit..haha
Anyways, we decided not to wait and hop over to the newly furbish dessert shop which is just 3 lots away. It was rather quiet but we decided to give it a try.
I would say it has the same concept as Honeymoon and the menu seems pretty alike.
Not really my taste of dessert but it was okie la.
I would very much prefer Snowflakes cause it's affordable and it's icy cold with assorted toppings and flavors to choose from :) Snowflakes ftw!
So here's what we had....
This was pretty good. red bean ish jelly. I love red bean ish stuff *nyums*
Not too sure what isit called but its really creamyyy and nice at the same time :)
My icy cold kiwi :) That was the only icy stuff on the menu

It was a bliss on the blazing hot weather :)

After dessert-ing, I got a call from MunMun to go over her house sin before we head for the dinner later.
Since there was time to spare, I head over to her place at usj and laze around till it was time for dinner :)
I'll post dinner pics on the next post dearies
So stay tune aite!
*cheers*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger