Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Creative Visual Studio's Valentine's Day Contest

19th January 12' 
Decided to support my friend, Feeq's studio & participated in Creative Visual Studio 's Valentine's Day Contest on Facebook. This contest is based on 'likes'. The more 'likes' you gather, the higher the chance of winning the grand prize. Supporters must 1st like Creative Visual Studio page on fb & next proceed to like the contestant's picture. I know most of you would be thinking, contest like this are based on quantity vs quality. Pretty true la, I would say.. Nevertheless, I just joined for the fun of it & also to support my friend's studio :D
Prizes to be won 

I joined the contest 3 days after it started but thankgod I managed to catch up with the leader. The contest was up for 2 weeks. After i've catched up with the leader's likes, I was currently on the lead, I got comfortable & wasn't all that gangho to get people to like my picture from time to time. Till just 3 days before the contest end. Out of the blue, an elderly couple & another young couple overtook my likes by quite a bit. I was shocked. I didn't know about it till my friend alerted me. I was panicking & hurriedly tried my very best to gather more likes. I managed to caught up with the leader once again *phew* Did my best & just left it sitting there.
Participated the contest with our shot taken @Penang's Tanjung Bungah's beach 

On the last day before the contest end, I went out with babyboy for dinner. While we were happily enjoying our date together, I bet the other contestant's supporters very busy spamming their keyboard for likes. When I got home, I was shocked & speechless. They overtook us by 30, 50, 100+.
Babyboy & myself gave up. We gave our all & tried our best. I was definitely upset & disappointed but I was glad to have him to hug me & comfort me. That was the most comforting moment ever. Thanks for all the time & effort spend in joining the contest with me baby! Appreciate it very much 

Busy spamming for likes that night...

Even though we did not win the grand prize but we still made it for 2nd prize. Without your support we wouldn't have done it. I'm still proud & happy that we made it this far. I've learned that winning is not everything, as long as we gave our all, it's good enough no matter what the outcome will be.

For those of you who supported us, Thank you very much! :D & for some of you who did an extra mile in supporting us throughout the contest, you know who you are! Big thanks for your support. Appreciate it! :D

 Much love, 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, interesting! Has anyone else come across the same thing compared to this? I am curious where to find more responses on this matter…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, not that i know of. It turns out that our opponents were exchanging likes with other contestants who were also participating fb like contest =/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger