Monday, February 20, 2012

i-City here we come

Thursday
22nd December 11'
Finally visited i-City for the first time. I was so excited & could wait to see what it is like with all the beautiful lightings. One day, I was checking those promotional deals online & I came across Groupon which was offering a visit for 2 to i-City for only RM34.90. Inclusive of Snowalk, 2 outdoor rides & a compulsory ride on their largest 2-tier carousel in the country. Choices of outdoor rides were Spacewalk, SuperSwing, Pirate Ship, Cross Country Bumper Car & Circus Travel. Original price was at Rm75++ . For what we were paying, it was so worth it. Immediately without further consideration, I purchased the coupon & booked for our visit :)

We arrived at 9pm & immediately made our way to Snowalk. At the counter to pick up our winter sweaters, everyone was busy slipping in & trying a size that fit em. I got a blue one & the boyf got a red one. Oh my, the smell of it the sweater was horrible *pinch nose* I would advice you guys to bring your own winter jackets, gloves & winter ear muffs.

Before collecting our sweater

And... We're in! Omg it was freezing my ass off. I was fuhhreaaaking coooold *shivers*



One of the loveliest deco inside Snowalk


They were snow rides too. We tried this where you sit on the float & glide down the icy slide

Squeezing in a mini igloo

Posed with the last christmas deco before we exit

Just exited Snowalk. As you can see our nose are very pinky because it was freaking cold. Boyf was complaining that his ears hurts & my fingers & toes were almost numbed. It's silly that we didn't thought of bringing gloves & I went in without wearing socks #likealousai
Even my camera was freezing in there & the lens got all blurry

It was quite an experience in Snowalk & I had so much fun with the boyf
Without wasting anytime, We tried the outdoor rides..
We sat Pirate Ship, Spacewalk & the compulsory ride (2-tier carousal)

View from above while we were enjoying Spacewalk. I would say that's the most favourite ride in the theme park. They queue was massive.





Lastly, a giganto  & eye catching snowy white christmas tree

I had such an amazing night with the boyf running around and hopping on rides together. It kinda relived our childhood memories where we used to go to theme parks when we were much younger with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger