Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day

Monday
6th february 12'

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day or Happy Chap Goh Meh. I didn't know 'Chap Goh Meh' is chinese vday till this year. It's a public holiday so baby happens to be off & we decided to spend the day together.

Baby was craving for Pan Mee so I brought him for the famous chili pan mee in town, Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee @ Jalan TAR. This restaurant serves dry & soup with a beautifully poached egg (our favourite).
There's no Big or Small serving, all served in a standard size.
As usual, i'll always take dry & baby takes the soup one.

The restaurant is always packed especially during peak hours. There was once where we had to wait for half an hour to be served. Luckily this time, it took roughly 15mins for it to be served.

After lunch, we went to Pavilion for a walk & I did a little photoshoot for baby. I'm no professional photographer but I do like snapping pics :)

With my hubbieboo
Love life-size teddy bears. They're are tall as me & so huggable
Can I have one too, baby? hehee.. jk :P
Love you piggieboo 
A couple of shots to share with you guys..
He was my best model for the day..
My handsomeboi 


*Candid* Baby snapped this while I was pouting my lips
I know you like this shot the most, baby :P


The sun was scorching hot that afternoon & the heat was getting to us. I was then craving for something icy cold.. We hopped over to Lot 10's Food court, Lot 10 Hutong

I had ice kacang! It was a blisss on such a hot weather

As for dinner, I brought baby to Daorae Korean BBQ @ Hartamas
We had 2 sets of bbq meat & a set of spicy tofu with pork belly.
That amount of food was enough to kill the two of us. LoL
It looks really spicy but guess what, it's not spicy at all. I usually order this whenever it dine in Daorae. Its' delish :)
A well spent day with my boy. Enjoyed every bits of the day & a satisfying dinner. Love you heaps 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger