Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lovely Saturday

25th February 12'

A day well spent with my love. He decided to take me out & spend the entire day with me coz my summer hols are about to end. Classes resumes on this coming monday *dreads* 
I woke up in the morning feeling pretty grouchy as the night before I jerked up a couple of times in bed for no reason *bleh* I guess I was worried bout him coz he was out till pretty late..
I was all better when I saw him *beams* His smile & cutesy lil' boy voice simply brightens my day :)

The night before we were talking about american brekkie & so I thought of bringing him for it the next day..

We had brunch @ Departure Lounge, Solaris Mont' Kiara
It was packed when we arrived close to 12pm. I wanted to have the comfy sofa seat but it was already taken. We were left with no choice but to take the only spot left which is the nearest to the loo.
This was snapped when we're about to leave... The crowd had already left..
Ordered & got our boarding pass for seat no. 5
Mine - All day brekkie (Recommended by chef)
RM 14.90
It was pretty good except for the li' salad. Didn't favor it coz they topped it with apple cider vinegar *psst* *the boyf said mine's yummier than his* LOL
He tried 'Do it my way breakfast' where its customizable & it's priced according to how many items on the plate
(Chicken Sausage, Turkey Ham, Turkey Bacon, Pancake & Omelette)
5 items - RM 12.90
He said the portion was rather small & that he could easily have to plates of that.
I gave him some of my croissant & it was just nice for the two of us.
 My love

After brunch, we headed to Pavilion for a short while & later on hopped over to KLCC
In the evening, went back to baby's place for din din with his family

Before dropping me home, he brought me for a nice cup of coffee. He kept his lips sealed & didn't tell where he was taking me.. It was a...surprise :)

*Taa daaa*
Coffee Chemistry Signature @ First Subang Mall
It was my first visit to First Subang Mall.. 
The place has a pretty nice ambience. Warm & cozy..
& Loved the soothing songs played at the cafe

We sat on the a table for two by the window with sofa seats

You know what, I love coffee art. There's something about it that makes me happy.. 
Maybe coz I  have this thing for cute, artsy, pretty drinks & food.

We had Graffeo Specialty Coffees :)
Mine (Left) - Flat White  His (Right) - Cafe Latte
I was looking for something mild & waiter suggested Flat White & so I decided to give it a try.
I would say the coffee wasn't that strong. Instead it was aromatic with just the right bitter aftertaste for me :)
On the other hand, his was very foamy & he had white mustached after every sip *too cute*
I gave it a try & the foam was velvety smooth *nyums*
I would definitely love to go back for another visit & try the rest of their Graffeo Specialty Coffees
There were board games & cards to play as well.
We played UNO. The funny thing was we could hardly remember how to play & we started creating our own rules.. lol
Had 2 rounds of UNO & we draw
Played 2 rounds of Checkers & we draw again.. haha
We always have a fair chance of winning each other :P
Reluctantly, he gave in & played scrabble with me & won by a couple of points coz I was stucked with a set of sucky tiles.. Good Job hunnie :)

I had a marvellous time with my boy & we enjoyed each other's company very much. 
He never fails to make me smile & brighten my day
Thanks for such a lovely saturday & the wonderful surprise!
Enjoyed my day to the bits, hun!
Reminiscing our moments of the day.. 
Oh boy, you made me smile from ear to ear 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger