Monday, February 20, 2012

I turned legal

Wednesday
4th January 12'

Spend my birthday morning with my babes, Mel & Dorie (known them back since I was 10).
Our friendship has been more than a decade. Glad that both of them were back on time to celebrate my bday with me. We decided to hangout together in Pavilion. Mel came over earlier in the morning & I drove us down to meet Dorie. I brought her to try one of the best fried prawn mee in Pav's Food court.
After some camwhoring session with Mel, Dorie finally arrived. As usual, she's always fashionably late. Nonetheless, we still enjoyed the afternoon together to the fullest.

Pictures credits to Mel & Dorie
Mel & myself
 Dorie & myself
Let's waltz
 Bearssss 

 Snowflaking

 Did a lil' shopping with the girls & towards the evening I had to rushed home cause they boyf will be coming over to take me out for dinner. Was really looking forward to see him :)


That night itself, baby brought me to Eurodeli, Damansara Kim for german to celebrate my birthday. They recently renovated the place & it's such a lovely place to dine it.
Baby said their pork knuckles are finger liking good & so I had that for dinner. 

This is what we had for the night...
 Mine
His


My pork knuckles are deliciousssss. The skin is very crispy & the texture of the meat was so tender. I couldn't finish my portion & tapao-ed back
Baby is stuffing the last bit of sausage. The sausages are damn filling. Just 3 & it's enough to kill you. Lol
 What a lovely dinner. Kisses for you 
 My lover boy 


After dinner, we headed over to Tropicana City Mall to catch Alvin & the Chipmunks 3. It was still hot in the cinemas after being released for 2 weeks. We still managed to seats but 3rd row from the screen. Well, better than nothing. I expected it the movie to be pretty good but it was so-so only.
Nonetheless, the movie did not matter but what I cherished the most was spending the night with my babyboy. Thanks for such an amazing night, love!
Love you to the bitsss 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger