Monday, February 20, 2012

New Year Eve Eve

Friday
30th December 11'


Today's one of my close highschool mate's birthday, Kok Siang. By now probably many would know him by Darren but as for old hartamasians we still prefer to call him KS. We girls decided to celebrate his 20th bday with him. As usual, I was still working in town & coincidentally KS wanted to dine in Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie. To celebrate his bday, I took a slightly longer break during lunch. He was such a gentleman, as always. He picked the girls up & picked me on the way to Levain. 


KS loves macaroons so we decided to get him a so called macaroon cake :)
*taaa daaa*


Birthday Boy
His nottie lil' stitch is eyeing the macaroons


With birthdayboy
 Jia wen, myself & Queena


 Jia wen, Kok siang & Queena
Zhee Yi, myself & Kok siang
All my close highschool mates
Group pic :)
Later that night, it was time to parteee with my church bestie, Dorothy who recently just got back from Boston for hols. It's been awhile... Thanks Ujin for everything! :)
Pictures credits to Dorothy babe
Vertigo KL
With mua lovely babe, Dorothy
With Emily
 The girls
 The man for the night, Ujin
 Love you babe!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger