Friday, February 24, 2012

Lunch @ Secret of Louisiana

Thursday
23rd February 12'

Met up with the girls, Amy (Amez) & Pei Lyn (Peyz) for lunch at Secret of Lousiana. Two more other girls, Uzhing & Amanda was supposed to join us too but unfortunately one fell sick & the other teman boyf :P Even though it was left with the three of us, we still enjoyed each other's company very much.

I was the earliest to arrive & to my surprise the parking lot was fully occupied. OMG.
I had to park somewhere far & not reserved. Once I got into the restaurant & wanted to get a seat while waiting for the girls to arrive. Guess what?! The managed said, "So sorry, we're currently full house". Whaaaat? O.o He asked me to come back in half & hour's time. It was roughly passed 1pm. It was lunch break but I seriously had no idea that it'll be that pack. I hang around while waiting for the girls to arrive & about 130pm we managed to get ourselves seated *wheww*
The purpose of going there was to enjoy their 'Eat All You Can Spaghetti'.
Before we ordered, they've already for warned us that it'll take 20-30mins to serve.
Don't care la, we still wanna eat :P
Ice lemon tea & Tomato soup (I prefer their mushroom soup)
Peyz & Amez had Cajun Garlic Shrimp for their 1st plate
 I had mexican Aglio Olive
 For our 2nd plate, we all had Creamy Pesto White Fish

Two plates was enough to fill our tummies :)
Lastly, we were served with a scoop of peppermint with chocolate chip (my favourite)


With the girls (Peyz, Amez & Myself - Tanz)
With Peyz
 With Amez

Thanks for the lovely company you two! *hugs*

Here's a recap of what we did last year when Peyz got back for hols :)

We met up at Nonya Colour for kuih-muih & went over to taylors lakeside for a walk
Looking back at this pic made me realize that we all have the same hair parting *lame* heh
 We're like Charlie Angels weihh.. LoL
 Candid. We look so happpyyyy

It's good that we always managed to catch up with Peyz every time she comes back for summer break. Have a safe trip back to Perth, Peyz. All the best in your coming sem. We'll miss you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger