Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

Tuesday
14th February 12'


It's Valentine's day. A day where love fills the air, it's all around and it's in your heart. All around the world, flowers, chocolates, candies & gifts are exchanged between loved ones. For those of you who celebrated with your other half, I hope you had a memorable one. Whereas for those who are still looking for your Mr. Right & Ms. Right don't be upset & don't jelly for not having someone, it's not what everyone calls the 'Single Awareness Day' (S.A.D) or the most overrated #foreveralone day.
Trust me, no one is forever alone. Everyone has their own special person in mind where they can always turn to when things aren't right. Valentine's is not for just couples only to celebrate but it's also a special day where you show appreciation to your loved one, like family, friends & relatives.


So how did I celebrated mine this year?
I would say it's rather simple but yet very meaningful..
I told my boy, I need no fancy dinner, no flowers & expensive gift.
All I want is for us to spend quality time together...
I remembered baby left work early just for me, once he got to my place he asked me to open his backpack & inside there lye a huge pink envelope written with I  U & by your beloved hubby *melts*
I opened the envelope & there's a teddy bear card with music.. Awww.. He wrote a sweet poem which i'll always remember. Never would I thought he'll write something so sweet. Thanks baby!
On the other hand, I don't have much to offer him. I made him a ♥ shaped bookmark & a letter :)
Hope you like it baby..
Treats for him

Later that evening, we left for ou & decided to try Seoul Garden for dinner. Baby treated me like a princess that night. It was quite an experience dinning there. The spread wasn't all that good but I enjoyed our time together. Right after that, we hit the cinema for Underworld Awakening. 
I've redeemed my complimentary voucher the day before so that we'll have good seats.
After movie ended, we had moocow for the 1st time *nyumss* 
I would say, it's one of the best froyo I've tasted.
Strawberry flavoured
Photo corner

It was a simple yet memorable day. Thanks for everything baby! My love for you will never cease. 
Heart you so much babyfoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger