Monday, February 20, 2012

Pre-21st Celebration

Sunday
1st January 12'

Happy New Year, peeps!
Decided to have a small gathering to celebrate my big day on New Year's instead on the actual day (4th Jan) because the next day is a public holiday. Mumsie catered a couple of dishes & we had it by the poolside in my condo. It was rather a small one, invited all my relatives from my maternal side (which I'm closer to compared to my paternal side), close friends & golf friends.
Before the parte, boyf & I were busy decorating the poolside area. Thankgod I've got him with me or else I wouldn't have been able to get all the decorations up in time. He was a great help climbing up & down to deco the ceiling & helping me to rearrange the tables & chairs. Thanks baby! Wouldn't have done it without you :)
2 weeks before my birthday, I ordered a custom-made cake online.
Thanks to Jia Wen babe for introducing her friend's mum's blog, where she bakes gorgeous cakes
Once I laid eyes on this aunty's blog, I told myself I'm so gonna get my birthday done by her.
I gave her a call & told her what would I like to be on my bday cake, which includes Lotus Flower (Lin Fa/ Lian hua) because my chinese name symbolizes Lotus Flower.
*Taaadaa*
Masterpiece by Aunty Vicky
Gorgeous isn't it? The decorations are nicely done. Love the details on my cake
Family pic
With my ma boy
Mell, myself & Dorie
 Shenay, myself & Gen
Eu Zan, Jia wen & myself
She was fashionably late but thanks for coming :)
 Time to unwrap my prezzies
 Thanks for all the lovely presents :D

Thanks for being such a great help, baby! You're the best! It's our 2nd time celebrating my birthday together 
Thanks mum & dad for making it a successful one. Big Fat thanks to everyone who made it for my party & making it a memorable one. I had an amazing time & enjoyed everyone's company & love the presents & ang pows!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger