Friday, February 24, 2012

Panasonic Lumix LX5 for SALE


SOLD! :)

Hey Guys,
I'm selling my white baby - Panasonic Lumix LX5!
Bought it last year, just right before Christmas. It's only 2 Months old.
Still under warranty for 2 years. Looks brand new. Still in very good condition & hardly used after bought.
Reason :  Not used to it cause previously I was using Canon G12 & it has a flip back screen that can rotate. (Easier to camwhore but this one can't) lol.
Not use to the functions & lightings. I think i'm still a very canon person. So yea..hehe :)

No doubt it's a very good camera. I just don't know how to use it to maximize it's full function. It has plenty of functions to play around.

So yeaps.. I'm letting my white baby go at RM1150. For a semi-pro & it's almost as good as new for only slightly over 1K. Dai dou mou dak deng la :D

Here's how my baby looks like..
Front view
 Leica lens
 Back view. Screen with screen protector
Top view
 Comes with a pretty black pouch
 All yours at RM1150

1x Lumix pouch
1x 8 GB memory card

Charger + USB & all the ti ti tap tap are all included! :D

Let me show you some of the pictures taken by white baby :

*NO EDITS AT ALL EXCEPT FOR WATERMARKS ONLY*

Anyone who's interested, kindly : Drop me a comment here OR
Drop me an email @ sweet_indulgence16@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger